The degree in the Faculty of Business is offered to give students an opportunity to learn (1) managerial and administrative competencies; (2) social and legal responsibilities of business; and (3) the use and management of information technology.
1. Department of Accounting. Click here.
2. Department of Computer and Management Information Systems (CMIS). Click here.
3. Department of Finance. Click here.
4. Department of Management and Marketing. Click here.
5. Graduate Studies Department. Click here.
– Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Information for all courses offered under the Faculty of Business is available in the bulletin which can be accessed on this PDF downloadable file.
In order to expose students to the world of work and to assist them in development of careers, all students are expected to register for industrial attachment for a period of not less than 10 months. Other career development events are organized by the University from time to time including a job placement fair for graduating students.
See our admissions page for entrance and registration requirements