- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a cumulative GPA of 2.50, or upper second class or better from a recognised university; or a recognized professional qualification deemed to be equivalent of a degree
- A bachelor’s degree of any faculty from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or upper second class or better (Applicants with a degree other than in business administration may be admitted with a requirement to do relevant bridging courses.)
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) from any recognised university, with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- A recognized undergraduate degree.
- BEd or a recognised Bachelor with Education degree with a GPA of 2.75/first or upper second-class OR Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Bachelor’s degreein a relevant field.