Ralph Watts Library
At the Solusi University Library, we are reinventing our resources, services and systems based on what a world-class library can and will be. We do this as a way to anticipate and adapt to the changing needs of students and lecturers. Currently, the library provides access to approximately 10,000 volumes of print resources, approximately more than a million of ebooks and ejournals. We are committed to supporting all teaching and research activities of the university by providing quality services to all customers. Your continued feedback is essential in helping us reinvent a library for the future.
The Solusi University - Ralph Watts Library has a primary responsibility to support Instructional, research and spiritual programs of the University - through the acquisition, organization, maintenance, and preservation/ conservation of appropriate print and non-print electronic and archival information resources and the retrieval/ dissemination of the resources.
How to avoid plagiarism
- Create a detailed plan - Carefully outline the important content you must include and the way you intend to organize your work.
- Keep track of your sources - Run a list of all the pertinent publication details (for instance, if you are citing a book, you should include the name(s) of the author(s) or editor(s), the year of publication, the title, the edition number, the city of publication, and the publisher's name). Save each quotation verbatim and include it in an inverted comma to set it apart from your own words. Are you tired of having to stop your work to cite? You can use an automated referencing generator.
- Effectively manage your time - Utilize time plans and goals to efficiently manage your time, and allot enough time to read, write, and edit.
- When paraphrasing information - Make sure to paraphrase information using only your own words and a different sentence structure from the original text. Each quote or paraphrase used in the text needs to be cited appropriately and should have a corresponding reference in the text. A complete reference must also appear on the project's final page.
- Securely save all of your research and citations – Organize and manage well your citations style.
Referencing Notes and Generator & Anti Plagiarism
We want our students to be familiar with different styles of referencing, and also know what Solusi University prefers. It is in that spirit that the library has availed to us training resources on some major referencing styles.