PhD – University of Pretoria
- friendly, organized, self-directed, enthusiastic and proactive educator and administrator with a passion for teaching and leading both colleagues and students professionally, academically, spiritually and socially. Education
- Mentor of the University of Pretoria teachers and thesis external examiner for Rhodes University, South Africa.
- Seventeen years of functional teaching, setting and marking experience at High school and fifteen years at University level external examiner of Teacher Training Colleges in Zimbabwe.
- Possesses good communication skills and basic computer skills hence, mixes well with people from various cultural and professional backgrounds.
Additional Peer reviewed papers
- Community Outreach in Action Part 1. Southern Africa Indian Ocean. Dr C. Dlamini, Dr C. Chifamba October 30, 2023. Adventist Blog: https://www.adventisteducators.org/book/
- Chapter 9: Academic integrity in digital learning (2023) Teaching Information Systems.
- Elgar Guides to Teaching Pp194-219. Edited by Mark I. Hwang Professor of Information Systems, Central Michigan University, USA. Khanyisa Malufu, Siduduziwe Malufu and Christinah Dlamini
- Exploring lived experiences of post graduate diploma in education students during the COVID 19 pandemic 2023. Vol 6(3) pp1547-1554. Dr C Chifamba, Dr C Dlamini, Mr A Matshisela, Mr J Masundulwane IJSSHR-https:ijsshr.in/v613/28.php- DOI: 10.47191/ijsshr/v6-i3-28