Science of Religion and Missiology – PhD
DMin in Leadership
MTh in Practical Theology (Youth Ministry)
BPhil- in Bible Interpretation
BA – Theology
University of Stellenbosch
University of Stellenbosch
Director of Student Affairs, Solusi University (2018-present)
- Introduced the mantra”Its all about Students at Solusi, a forestate for heaven” for spiritual, social, moral and physical welfare of students.
- Reviewed Student Handbook and Introduced Independent Election Commission,
- Introduced Rehabilitation Therapy services for students with challenges.
- Involved students, faculty and Staff in Chimanimani Cyclone Idai Disaster Management.
- Introduced Student Welcome Dinners and Student Retreat Outings
- Introduced Student Recognition and Appreciation Nationality Flag
Chaplain, Solusi University & Madumbeni Churches (2020-2022)
- Providing pastoral care and serving as a spiritual resource to the University community.
- Plan and coordinate training of members in Local Church Laity Leadership and Management; Christian Religious Education in Children’s Ministries; Personal Evangelism (Lay Bible Instructor); Public Evangelism (Lay Bible Preacher); Christian Religious Education In Youth Ministries; Christian Religious Education in Adult Ministries.
- Introduced Yenza umsebenzi Solusi University Digital Ministry
- Introduced and set up 12 Morning Worship Synagogue Centres for all Solusi workers as per Department in order to restore broken altars at Solusi.
- Foster the development of co-curricular programming that assist students in the integration of faith and learning.
- Plan and coordinate both physical and virtual Week of Spiritual Emphasis programs
- Plan and coordinate Pathfinder Fair, Adventurer fun day, Pathfinder Camporee, Youth camps and congress, Pathfinder day and Investitures.
- Plan and coordinate Youth Alive, Week of Prayer, and Substance Abuse Awareness.
- Youth Community services outreach, tree planting, visit to old people’s homes, environment care and awareness
Director of Ellen G. White Study Centre, Solusi University
- Promote and source Spirit of Prophecy resources for the constituency.
- Plan and coordinate Spirit of Prophecy Symposium
Adjunct Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Chairperson,– Faculty of Theology and Chaplaincy, Solusi University
- Serves as Adjunct Lecturer for Solusi and Adventist University of Africa Masters program
- Serves as Supervisor for Masters and Doctoral Candidates, Adventist University of Africa and University of Pretoria
- Serves as External Examiner, defense Committee member, Adventist University of Africa and University of Pretoria
- Serves as External Examiner for Heidelberg College, South Africa
- Offering Academic Advisory work for regular, block release and Bimester programs.
- Designed and wrote Course Modules for Applied Theology Ministries
- Reviewed BA Theology and Chaplaincy Bulletin Section after every two years and recommends new courses as per constituency needs and recommendations.
- Orienting new students on FTRS expectations and Ministerial Internship program of the SID Ministerial Association.
- Designed and added the Community Ministry Course and Ministerial Attachment for BA in Theology
Ndlovu, Herbert (PhD) & Maniraj Sukdaven (PhD) (2019) The Importance of Recognising Zulu Customs and Values Consistent with Biblical Principles in African Missional Approaches. The South African Baptist Journal of Theology Vol 28.
Ndlovu, Herbert (PhD) (2023) Out with marriage, in with divorce. The Chronicle, Bulawayo, February 25, 2023.
Ndlovu, Herbert (PhD) (2016). Let’s go to Gethsemane. Harare: Global Institute of Business.
Ndlovu, Herbert (PhD) (2014). One-Anotherness. Harare: Global Institute of Business.
Developing relational communities: An evangelistic approach to non-Adventist students at Solusi University, DMin, Andrews University, USA.
African customs and values that can enhance Seventh-day Adventists missions to South Africans with specific reference to the Zulu cultural heritage, PhD University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Honors & Awards/Recognitions for Ministerial/Academic Excellence
- State of Israel, Ministry of Tourism, A Tourism Goodwill Ambassador for Israel Award Certificate, 2012, Israel.
- The Biblical Research Institute of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, Participation Award Certificate in Third International Bible Conference 2012, Israel.
- Zimbabwe Union Conference, Bronze Service Award Certificate by the Ministerial Association of the Seventh – day Adventist Church, 2012, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
- Board of Ministerial and Theology Education Southern Africa – India Ocean Division, Denominational Endorsement Award Certificate for the Commitment to Seventh-day Adventist message and mission and tot eh professional standards of Adventist religious education, 2010, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Zimbabwe Government, Marriages Act, Certificate of Designation of Marriage Officer, 2010
- West Zimbabwe Conference, Recognition Award Certificate for faithful service and contribution as a Youth Director on the occasion of the General Conference Youth Director’s visit to Zimbabwe, 2009, Bulawayo.
- World Conference on Youth and Community Service by the General Conference Youth Department, Community Service Award Certificate, 2004, Bangkok, Thailand
- Zimbabwe Union Conference, Ordination Award Certificate to the Gospel Ministry, 2002, Queens Park Church, Bulawayo.