Prof. Peter Tsvara
Education Management (UNISA, South Africa)
Our philosophy of education is that all students are unique and must have a stimulating educational environment where they can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. Our education is to help students reach their highest potential and to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives. It is our desire to create this type of atmosphere where students can meet their full potential by building on a firm foundation that incorporates four cornerstones:
Recognizing that all truth is God’s truth,
Fostering whole-person development,
Nurturing faith, and
Educating for eternity.
We seek to be a world-class Faculty of Education, Humanities, Agriculture, Science & Health Professions, preparing 21st century graduates who are critical, creative problem-solvers, initiators and leaders in education, health and industry through attending to excellence in all aspects of University life at Solusi University.
- We are committed to:
Provide quality wholistic and transformational education based Adventist church philosophy of education;
- Offering courses and programmes which are flexible, relevant, innovative and future oriented;
- Conducting research projects grounded in the Southern African experience; and publishing in nationally and internationally recognized publications.
- Partnerships that promote scientific and social educational development and excellence;
- Upholding the values of diversity and inclusivity, and
- Promoting the Solusi University culture through the Faculty of Education, Humanities, Agriculture, Science & Health Professions as a respected and recognized leader in higher education, provincially, nationally and internationally.
Dept. of Education and Humanities
Other Staff members are:
Dr. Tembinkosi Sibanda
Dr. Christinah Dlamini
Dr. Costance Chifamba