Students from outside Zimbabwe must:
be in possession of a valid passport or travel document and must submit evidence that they are able to pay their fees in a foreign currency acceptable by the government of Zimbabwe.
When international applicants have been accepted
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Zimbabwean law requires...
that within three months prior to entry into Zimbabwe:
- Students must obtain a chest x-ray and,
- A radiological certificate attesting to freedom from active pulmonary tuberculosis (a doctor’s certificate is not accepted).
Please take note:
- Student permits are kept in the Solusi University office of Admissions
- Assistance with the renewal of entry permits and passports is given to students as required.
Documents required for Study Permit application include:
- Chest X-ray report,
- Passport page showing the face and particulars of the applicant,
- University application letter to the controller of immigration,
- Acceptance letter,
- Letter of confirmation of accommodation and study programme,
- IF1 and IF5 immigration forms,
- Proof of payment of fees in acceptable foreign currency,
- Proof of payment for Study Permit,
- Three identical passport size photos and
- A current Police Clearance obtained from the country of origin.
- International students are not permitted to study without a valid study permit or proof that they have applied for one or extended their expired study permit.
- Expired study permits must be extended 3 months prior to their dates of expiry.
We believe that human beings were created by God in His own image and that, through sin, they were separated from God. However, through the redemptive work of God’s Son, Jesus Christ, humans can be restored to a full relationship with God. In keeping with these beliefs, Solusi University gives special emphasis to the development of the individual’s spiritual, mental, physical and social faculties.
Also fundamental to Solusi University’s beliefs, is the equality and dignity of all humans, regardless of race, tribe, gender, creed, colour or handicap. We further believe that a life dedicated in service to God and to fellow human beings constitutes the essence of University’s existence.